Chat with us, powered by LiveChat

Block of Flat Insurance

If you own a block of flats, our specialist block of flat insurance cover for landlords is right for you.

Block of flat insurance is specialised insurance to cover landlords who either own or rent out a block of flats.

We recognise that blocks of flats come in a variety of different sizes and therefore your needs for your insurance can vary greatly. With this in mind Hamilton Fraser Total Landlord Insurance are able to provide comprehensive cover to keep your property protected however large or small!

We are proud to offer competitive rates for our block of flat insurance covering;

  • Buildings insurance
  • Accidental damage cover
  • Business contents insurance
  • Property Owners Liability
  • Employer’s liability (where legally required to do so)
  • Terrorism cover
  • Loss of rent cover

Often blocks of flats will be protected under our commercial property owners insurance, if being used for business purposes.

You can find out more about this type of insurance here.