About Landlord Action
Landlord Action was founded in 1999 as the UK’s first ever fixed-fee tenant eviction service and housing law specialist authorised by the Solicitors Regulation Authority. Led by founder Paul Shamplina, Landlord Action has since acted in more than 35,000 problem tenant cases, become a champion for landlords and won numerous industry accolades.
In June 2017, HF Resolution Ltd, a subsidiary of Hamilton Fraser, acquired Landlord Action. The acquisition of Landlord Action provided an opportunity for the companies to merge their skills and industry experience to provide a comprehensive suite of services to landlords and agents.
Standing up for landlords since 1999
We have campaigned extensively for landlord rights, Landlord Action played an instrumental role in changing the law to make squatting a criminal offence in 2012.
We deal with problem tenants, squatters, rental debts and other housing law matters in England and Wales.
Our aim is to always resolve issues quickly and minimise losses. Our specialist knowledge and vast experience help us to get results.
For more information and to take action click the button below.
Benefits of choosing Landlord Action
- Landlord Action have been dealing with problem tenants for over 17 years
- The first company to offer fixed fee evictions to landlords and letting agents
- Regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority
- A team of solicitors and paralegals that specialise purely in landlord and tenant law
- Landlord Action was set up for landlords by landlords