About Landlord Action
Landlord Action was founded in 2012 and has been regulated and authorised by the Solicitors Regulation Authority as an alternative business structure since 2013. Landlord Action’s founder Paul Shamplina, has been helping landlords since 1999 and has been involved in more than 35,000 cases.
In June 2017, HF Resolution Ltd, a subsidiary of Hamilton Fraser, acquired Landlord Action. The acquisition of Landlord Action provided an opportunity for the companies to merge their skills and industry experience to provide a comprehensive suite of services to landlords and agents.
Landlord Action stands up for landlords
We have campaigned extensively for landlord rights, Landlord Action played an instrumental role in changing the law to make squatting a criminal offence in 2012.
We deal with problem tenants, squatters, rental debts and other housing law matters in England and Wales.
Our aim is to always resolve issues quickly and minimise losses. Our specialist knowledge and vast experience help us to get results.
For more information and to take action click the button below.
Benefits of choosing Landlord Action
- Paul Shamplina, founder of Landlord Action has been dealing with problem tenants for over 20 years
- Landlord Action offers fixed fee evictions to landlords and letting agents
- Authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority
- A team of solicitors and legal advisers that specialise purely in landlord and tenant law
- Landlord Action was set up for landlords by landlords