Expert advice on Right to Rent
Paul Shamplina, Brand Ambassador for Hamilton Fraser discusses the importance of Right to Rent ahead of the changes coming into force in the UK on the 1st of December 2016. Paul Shamplina provides vital information regarding your legal requirements as a landlord or letting agent.
What the podcast covers:
- What Right to Rent is and why it was introduced
- The penalties available for landlords who fail to comply
- The types of tenancies and tenants that need to be checked
- What you need to do in order to comply with the law
- What to do if you cannot perform the appropriate Right to Rent checks
Stay up to date with the latest episodes of the podcast series by subscribing now.
If you have any issues or topics you would like the Hamilton Fraser podcast series to cover, use our #AskPaul hashtag on our @totallandlord Twitter page or search Total Landlord Insurance on Facebook.
Landlord checking services number: 03000699799
Get a landlord insurance quote
Get a quote online in under 4 minutes