eBook: Get your free copy of the student landlord's handbook
It’s a great time to be a student landlord.
The student rental market is growing, stable and offers landlords greater yields with more flexibility than the traditional private rented sector (PRS) market. But landlords who want to make a success of student letting need to do their homework.
Student rental properties need to comply with specific regulation and appeal to the ever-changing tastes of the UK’s student population.
We’re giving landlords everything they need to know to move into the student rental market.
Download your free copy for expert advice on:
- The changing tastes of today’s student population
- Need-to-know regulation and compliance
- Maximising student rental yields
- Protecting yourself from unforeseen issues and accidents
- Managing the tenant-landlord relationship
Download our FREE eBook
This handbook will show you everything you need to know to manage your student rental property, from attracting tenants to complying with regulation and maximising profitability