Do I need employer’s liability?

Get a quote


Search our FAQs

Employer’s liability insurance protects you against the cost of compensation claims arising from employee illness or injury, sustained as a result of their work for you. In order to add this cover to your Premier landlord insurance policy you will need to provide an Employer Reference Number (ERN), on tax forms it is often referred to as an employer PAYE reference.

Related questions

Get a landlord insurance quote

Get a quote online in under 4 minutes