What is landlord contents insurance?

Get a quote


Search our FAQs

Landlord contents insurance is designed to cover items within the property such as furniture, appliances or garden equipment. Landlords will need to consider contents insurance if they rent furnished or part furnished properties. Contents insurance covers the landlord’s contents against perils such as fire, theft, storm, burst pipes, flood and malicious damage.

Related questions

Get a landlord insurance quote

Get a quote online in under 4 minutes