Can you cover landlords’ contents insurance only?

Get a quote


Search our FAQs

Yes, we can cover landlord’s contents insurance only. Contents insurance covers items inside the property. Landlords will need contents insurance if they rent furnished or part furnished properties and provide tenants with furniture, appliances or garden equipment.

Related questions

Get a landlord insurance quote

Get a quote online in under 4 minutes