Can I just take out contents insurance?

Get a quote


Search our FAQs

Yes, you can choose to take out just landlord’s contents insurance. Contents insurance covers items inside the property. You will need landlord’s contents insurance if you rent furnished or part furnished properties and provide tenants with furniture, appliances or garden equipment.

Related questions

Get a landlord insurance quote

Get a quote online in under 4 minutes