What type of landlord insurance do I need?

Get a quote


Search our FAQs

As a landlord, there’s different types of specialist covers to protect you against different risks, which you should consider. Landlord liability insurance to protect you in the event that a tenant is injured, landlord’s buildings insurance to cover the structure of your rental property and landlord’s contents insurance. There is also rent guarantee and legal expenses insurance to protect you against rental arrears. You may also want to consider landlord emergency cover, which will provide assistance in the event of a domestic emergency.

Related questions

Get a landlord insurance quote

Get a quote online in under 4 minutes