How would I know the rebuilding cost of my property?

Get a quote


Search our FAQs

As a landlord, it is your responsibility to calculate and declare the value of your rental property to ensure that it is insured to its full rebuild value. If you have purchased the property with a mortgage, your lender will usually have a surveyor carry out a valuation, and this should indicate a rebuild value. If you do not have a mortgage valuation you can seek guidance from the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors by visiting BCIS, however for a more accurate valuation we recommend that you seek professional advice from a qualified surveyor.

Related questions

Get a landlord insurance quote

Get a quote online in under 4 minutes