Do I need landlord insurance if renting a room?

Get a quote


Search our FAQs

If you live in the property but also rent out a room, then it’s likely that your home insurance won’t be valid. You can contact your insurer to see if they can adjust your policy to allow for the fact that you’re renting out part of your property. Hamilton Fraser’s home insurance can accommodate for up to six lodgers – up to three at no extra cost.

Related questions

Get a landlord insurance quote

Get a quote online in under 4 minutes