Do I need landlord insurance if I live in the property?

Get a quote


Search our FAQs

If you live in the property but also rent out part of it, for example you have a lodger, then it’s likely that your home insurance won’t be valid. You can contact your insurer to see if they can adjust your policy to allow for the fact that you’ve got a lodger. Hamilton Fraser’s home insurance can accommodate for up to six lodgers – up to three at no extra cost.

Related questions

Get a landlord insurance quote

Get a quote online in under 4 minutes