Do I need landlord insurance and homeowners insurance?

Get a quote


Search our FAQs

A dedicated policy designed for landlords will provide specific cover for your rental property. Landlord insurance is a type of homeowner insurance so you shouldn’t need both landlord insurance and homeowner insurance. Landlord insurance will cover you for many of the same things that your home insurance does but it will also cover the risks that come with a buy to let.

Related questions

Get a landlord insurance quote

Get a quote online in under 4 minutes