Can I insure all types of property under the landlord’s insurance scheme?

Get a quote


Search our FAQs

All residential buy to let properties can potentially be insured by Hamilton Fraser Total Landlord Insurance subject to terms and conditions such as having a tenancy agreement in place. Hamilton Fraser offer non-standard landlord insurance for properties that are a bit more unique for example a listed building or a property with a thatched roof.

Related questions

Get a landlord insurance quote

Get a quote online in under 4 minutes