What is building insurance?

Get a quote


Search our FAQs

Building insurance will cover the physical property for the financial cost of repairing structural damage to the building in the event of perils such as fire, flood, storm, burst pipe, accidental damage or theft. Most landlord insurance will include the floors, walls and roof as well as any fitted or permanent fixtures such as a bathroom suite.

Related questions

Get a landlord insurance quote

Get a quote online in under 4 minutes