Is my bathroom or fitted kitchen covered within buildings insurance?

Get a quote


Search our FAQs

Building insurance will include any fitted or permanent fixtures like a bathroom suite or fitted kitchen. Landlord insurance will cover the physical property for the financial cost of repairing structural damage to the building in the event of perils such as fire, flood, storm, burst pipe, accidental damage or theft.

Related questions

Get a landlord insurance quote

Get a quote online in under 4 minutes