Do I need landlord insurance if I have buildings insurance?

Get a quote


Search our FAQs

A home buildings insurance policy is not going to provide landlord’s with effective cover or consider the potential risks that you face with a rental property such as cover for your liability as a landlord. Usually, you need to take out a dedicated landlord insurance policy which would include buildings insurance and property owners’ liability insurance.

Related questions

Get a landlord insurance quote

Get a quote online in under 4 minutes