Trainee Account Handler (Cosmetic)
Borehamwood | Salary: up to £22,000 | Working hours: Monday-Friday 9am-5.30pm
We are looking for an enthusiastic go-getter to come and be a part of the Hamilton Fraser family. This is an Amazing opportunity for someone looking to join a growing organisation and develop and build a career for them-self. This opportunity offers plenty of scope for progression and opens up doors to other areas of the Business.
The successful applicant will be be trained on learning to manage and develop the Cosmetic Account thereby contributing to the achievement of the Department’s financial and service targets.
Some of the things you’ll get up to – (with training):
- Maintain and enhance existing Client relationships ensuring that the premium income contributes to the achievement of your own and the Departments financial targets.
- Actively acquire new Client relationships contributing to the achievement of your own and the department’s financial targets.
- Actively develop and maintain professional relationships with Insurer partners, affiliates and other appropriate third parties.
- Ensure that all documentation issued and actions taken fall within the agreed service standards and FCA regulations.
- Provide support to the Cosmetic Team by completing the administration, processing and filing within the team.
- Assist with the preparation of events and exhibitions and attending these where required.
We’d like you to have:
- An interest in developing a sales focused approach to client relationships.
- Desire to progress toward Cert CII qualification
- Excellent inter-personal and telephone skills with the ability to communicate clearly and precisely with others
- Good organisational skills and be able to adapt to changing circumstances.
- The ability to meet deadlines.
- Competitive salary
- 23 days holiday + bank holiday
- Private healthcare for you and dependents (after one year’s service)
- Season ticket loans
- Rental deposit loans
- Unlimited free tea’s and coffees
- Casual dress code
- Free fruit (delivered every Monday)
- Industry leading training
- Reimbursement for professional membership & exam fees. Time off for study
- Sports and social events
About Hamilton Fraser:
Hamilton Fraser are an award winning leader in the property insurance market as well as the cosmetic and aesthetic sector. We administer the mydeposits tenancy deposit scheme, offer financial, legal and redress services as well as being the UK’s largest supplier of cosmetic insurance. We’re growing rapidly by acquisition and market share and have an extensive portfolio of impressive brands, our office is a hive of activity. Located in Borehamwood, with fantastic transport links, we have a dynamic, agile and fun environment where you can expect to develop your career at an accelerated pace and be generously rewarded for your efforts.