Based in Borehamwood | 37.5 hours per week (Monday – Friday) | Salary c£23,000 depending on experience
What we’re looking for:
We’re looking for a highly organised individual to be responsible for delivering key tasks within our Property Redress Scheme. You’ll assist with the day-to-day delivery of the PRS Operations Team, looking at systems, process and technical matters. Experience in the Property Sector, ideally the Private Rented or Lettings Sector, is desirable, along with sound experience relating to complaints handling. You’ll join a friendly and welcoming company in Borehamwood with a real family feel, that can offer you a vibrant working environment and in-depth training.
Some of the things you’ll get up to:
- Assisting with the day-to-day delivery of the PRS Complaints service in relation to systems, process, and technical matters, including accepting/declining cases, allocation, and case progression through to compliance.
- Monitoring of work across PRS Complaints Team. This includes KPIs and SLA performance and completion of individual workloads of Case Assessors and Case Officers.
- Assist line managers by providing detailed feedback on each staff member including induction, training, and ongoing performance through agreed schedule of quality audits to ensure correct processes and templates are being used.
- Conduct regular telephone call and email audits to ensure that correct advice in respect of process and operations is being given, highlighting any areas of concern to the relevant line manager.
- Responsibility for checking system notes, logs and spreadsheets, are kept up to date.
- Delivering systems and process training for all new PRS starters and making sure correct processes are being followed.
- Investigate escalated complaints regarding delivery of service from a technical and process perspective.
- Providing management information and statistics to be used in completion of monthly and ad-hoc reporting, as well as end of year regulatory reporting requirements.
- Arranging responses to DSAR and other information requests, ensuring all requests are fulfilled correctly and in time.
- Preparation of training materials, guides, and practical delivery of training.
- Assisting with setting up new workflow processes/administration for the division.
- Where required assist with covering incoming telephone calls and/or PRS email inboxes and incoming post and postal logs.
We’d like you to have:
- A high level of English language skills with a proven ability to communicate clearly and concisely in writing, as well as verbally, is essential.
- Sound experience relating to complaint handling within a customer service environment.
- Excellent attention to detail to ensure that high standards of quality are consistently maintained.
- Strong attention to detail with good analytical skills coupled with an aptitude for planning and organising with the ability to meet deadlines.
- The ability to analyse information and/or problems, identifying key issues and actions required to generate service improvements is highly desired.
- Excellent interpersonal and motivational skills with the ability to work within a team environment, and also across Departments so that effective working relationships are maintained.
- The ability to effectively plan and organise, making the best use of time and resources.
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft office packages including Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
- Good understanding of PRS Terms of Reference and Conditions of Complaints (after training).
- Competitive salary
- 23 days holiday + bank holiday
- Flexi time
- Private healthcare for you and dependents (after one year’s service)
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Season ticket loan
- Rental deposit loan
- Annual leave purchase scheme
At Hamilton Fraser we value development and progression of all our people and so we also offer financial support for studying towards relevant professional qualifications plus study time. As an employee you will also benefit from a wide variety of high-quality in-house and external training.
We have a relaxed and friendly environment, and our dress code reflects this. Our people also regularly participate in subsidised sports and social events outside of the office, when we can.
About Hamilton Fraser:
Hamilton Fraser are an award winning leader in the property insurance market as well as the cosmetic and aesthetic sector. We administer the mydeposits tenancy deposit scheme, offer financial, legal and redress services as well as being the UK’s largest supplier of cosmetic insurance. We’re growing rapidly by acquisition and market share and have an extensive portfolio of impressive brands, our office is a hive of activity. Located in Borehamwood, with fantastic transport links, we have a dynamic, agile and fun environment where you can expect to develop your career at an accelerated pace and be generously rewarded for your efforts.