Hamilton Fraser are looking for an Insurance/property account handler to join our team here in Borehamwood. If you are someone who possesses excellent negotiation and customer service skills along with the ability to develop and maintain customer and client relationships then this could be the job for you. We are looking for a real people person to come in and manage and develop the Property Account. You’ll be responsible for ensuring that you contribute to the achievement of your Department’s financial and service targets by using your ability to cross sell and build relationships. So, if you are keen to join a forward thinking, diverse and inclusive organisation, we would love to hear from you.
Some of the things you’ll get up to:
- Maintain and enhance where required, existing Client relationships ensuring that the premium income contributes to the achievement of your own and the Departments financial targets.
- To actively acquire new Client relationships which will contribute to the achievement of your own and the department’s financial targets.
- Provide quotations & securing New Business
- Securing policy renewals
- Processing Mid Term adjustments
- Cross sell other Hamilton Fraser Insurance Products
We’d like you to have:
- Progress toward Cert CII would be an advantage but is not essential
- Excellent inter-personal and telephone skills with the ability to communicate clearly and precisely with others
- To have good organisational skills and be able to adapt to changing circumstances in a fast moving environment
- Previous property insurance experience would be advantageous
- Competitive salary
- 23 days holiday + bank holiday
- Private healthcare for you and dependents (after one year’s service)
- Season ticket loans
- Rental deposit loans
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle 2 Work Scheme
About Hamilton Fraser:
Hamilton Fraser are an award winning leader in the property insurance market. We administer the mydeposits tenancy deposit scheme, offer financial, legal and redress services as well as being the UK’s largest supplier of cosmetic insurance. We’re growing rapidly by acquisition and market share and have an extensive portfolio of impressive brands, our office is a hive of activity. Located in Borehamwood, with fantastic transport links, we have a dynamic, agile and fun environment where you can expect to develop your career at an accelerated pace and be generously rewarded for your efforts.