Based in Borehamwood | 37.5 hours per week | Salary up to £25,000 depending on experience
What we’re looking for:
We’re looking for a highly organised individual with an excellent telephone manner and proven sales focused approach to join our Property Sales Team. You’ll join a friendly and welcoming company in Borehamwood with a real family feel, that can offer you a vibrant working environment and in-depth training.
Some of the things you’ll get up to:
- Maintaining and enhancing existing client relationships
- Acquiring new client relationships helping to contribute to the departments financial targets
- Developing and maintaining professional relationships with insurer partners, affiliates and other appropriate third parties
- Issuing and actioning documentation within agreed service standards
- Assisting with the preparation of events and exhibitions and attending these where required
We’d like you to have:
- A minimum of 3 years’ Property Insurance experience (Personal Line and Package Insurance experience will be considered)
- Progress towards Cert CII (advantageous)
- Ability to plan, organise and prioritise, making effective use of time and resources
- Excellent attention to detail ensuring that high standards of quality are consistently maintained
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office packages and the ability to learn new systems and processes as required
- Excellent interpersonal and motivation skills, with the ability to work within a team environment and also across departments so that effective working relationships are maintained
- Competitive salary
- 23 days holiday + bank holidays
- Flexibility to work remotely on an ad hoc basis
- Private healthcare for you and dependents (after one year’s service)
- Employee assistance programme
- Season ticket loan
- Rental deposit loan
- Annual leave purchase scheme
At Hamilton Fraser we value development and progression of all our people and so we also offer financial support for studying towards professional qualifications plus study time. As an employee you will also benefit from a wide variety of high-quality in-house and external training. In addition, we strongly encourage idea generation and collaboration through our Innovation Forum, which is open to all, regardless of tenure or level.
We have a relaxed and friendly environment, and our dress code reflects this. Our people regularly participate in subsidised sports and social events outside of the office, while in the office, free hot drinks and fresh fruit are provided.
About Hamilton Fraser:
Hamilton Fraser are an award winning leader in the property insurance market as well as the cosmetic and aesthetic sector. We administer the mydeposits tenancy deposit scheme, offer financial, legal and redress services as well as being the UK’s largest supplier of cosmetic insurance. We’re growing rapidly by acquisition and market share and have an extensive portfolio of impressive brands, our office is a hive of activity. Located in Borehamwood, with fantastic transport links, we have a dynamic, agile and fun environment where you can expect to develop your career at an accelerated pace and be generously rewarded for your efforts.