Membership Officer – CMP (Client Money Protect)
Borehamwood | Salary: up to £21,500 | Working hours: Monday-Friday 9am-5.30pm
What we’re looking for
We’re looking for a customer service focused professional with excellent interpersonal skills to join our Client Money Protect team. This is an exciting opportunity for someone to join a rapidly growing organisation in Borehamwood with a real family feel that can offer you a vibrant working environment and industry leading training.
In this role you will manage new and renewal membership applications, carry out full risk assessments and allocate the the correct client money banding. You will also handle email and telephone enquiries and provide administrative support to the team.
Some of the things you’ll get up to
- Be the first port of call for telephone enquiries for prospective and existing Members, escalating and passing on relevant information; managing the Membership email inbox
- Providing relevant on-boarding information to new Members
- Follow up on abandoned registrations, other leads, and Members who require renewing and/or emails received and phone calls
- Handling cancellation and refund requests
We’d like you to have:
- Excellent customer service skills with a highly professional telephone manner
- Ability to communicate clearly and precisely
- Excellent attention to detail ensuring that high standards of quality are consistently maintained
- Ability to work within a team environment, building effective relationships across the business
- Ability to plan and organise making effective use of time and resources
- Experience in the property sector especially the private rented sector, will be useful but not essential
- Competitive salary
- 23 days holiday + bank holiday
- Private healthcare for you and dependents (after one year’s service)
- Employee assistance programme
- Season ticket loan
- Rental deposit loan
- Auto-enrolment pension scheme
- Annual leave purchase scheme
At Hamilton Fraser we value development and progression of all our people and so we also offer financial support for studying towards professional qualifications plus study time. As an employee you will also benefit from a wide variety of high-quality in-house and external training. In addition, we strongly encourage idea generation and collaboration through our Innovation Forum, which is open to all, regardless of tenure or level.
We have a relaxed and friendly environment, and our dress code reflects this. Our people regularly participate in subsidised sports and social events outside of the office, while in the office, free hot drinks and fresh fruit are provided.
About Hamilton Fraser:
Hamilton Fraser are an award winning leader in the property insurance market as well as the cosmetic and aesthetic sector. We administer the mydeposits tenancy deposit scheme, offer financial, legal and redress services as well as being the UK’s largest supplier of cosmetic insurance. We’re growing rapidly by acquisition and market share and have an extensive portfolio of impressive brands, our office is a hive of activity. Located in Borehamwood, with fantastic transport links, we have a dynamic, agile and fun environment where you can expect to develop your career at an accelerated pace and be generously rewarded for your efforts.