Borehamwood | Salary: up to £20,400 | Working hours: Monday-Friday 9am-5.30pm
What we’re looking for
We’re looking for a highly organised individual to supporting our Digital Marketing Manager and team. This is an exciting opportunity for someone seeking a career in Marketing. You’ll join a rapidly growing organisation in Borehamwood with a real family feel that can offer you a vibrant working environment and industry leading training.
Some of the things you’ll get up to
- Support the design and implementation of targeted marketing campaigns, using tools such as MOZ, SEM Rush and Google Analytics to monitor activity and recommend areas for improvement
- Manage third party SEO, PPC and other affiliate activity
- Research and produce articles for our monthly customer e-newsletters
- Support external PR communications using press releases, web presence and social media
- Prepare for and attend exhibitions and events
- Contribute to the design and development of promotional materials
- Get involved with additional marketing projects, conduct market research and monitor competitor activity
We’d like you to have:
- At least 2 year’s marketing experience with proven desire to progress in this field
- Good technical knowledge of on-page and off-page SEO
- Good knowledge of analytics and SEO tools (MOZ, SEM Rush and Google Analytics)
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to communicate clearly and precisely with others on the telephone or in person
- Good organisation skills, with excellent attention to detail
- Good Microsoft skills particularly with Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Good analytics skills and the ability to make recommendations based on data
- Strong planning and prioritising skills
- Competitive salary
- 23 days holiday + bank holiday
- Private healthcare for you and dependents (after one year’s service)
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Season ticket loan
- Rental deposit loan
At Hamilton Fraser we value development and progression of all our people and so we also offer financial support for studying towards professional qualifications plus study time. As an employee you will also benefit from a wide variety of high-quality in-house and external training. In addition, we strongly encourage idea generation and collaboration through our Innovation Forum, which is open to all, regardless of tenure or level.
We have a relaxed and friendly environment, and our dress code reflects this. Our people regularly participate in subsidised sports and social events outside of the office, while in the office, free hot drinks and fresh fruit are provided.
About Hamilton Fraser:
Hamilton Fraser are an award winning leader in the property insurance market as well as the cosmetic and aesthetic sector. We administer the mydeposits tenancy deposit scheme, offer financial, legal and redress services as well as being the UK’s largest supplier of cosmetic insurance. We’re growing rapidly by acquisition and market share and have an extensive portfolio of impressive brands, our office is a hive of activity. Located in Borehamwood, with fantastic transport links, we have a dynamic, agile and fun environment where you can expect to develop your career at an accelerated pace and be generously rewarded for your efforts.