Working within the Marketing team you’ll be part of a specialist team where you can develop your skills and make a real impact on the business. You will be responsible for coordinating all JCCP activities in relation to administration, membership, management of the website and marketing & PR activities.
This role is split in to three main sections. Administration, Website management/development and Marketing & PR
Some of the things you’ll get up to:
- Ensuring all applications are processed accurately and in a timely manner
- Dealing with telephone and web enquiries from current and prospective members
- Issuing membership confirmations and certificates
- Processing payments, ensuring these are authorised following set procedures
- Liaising with partner bodies, including arranging visits to meet and sign up new members
- Preparing weekly and monthly update reports on enquiries and membership numbers and following up on any agreed actions
- Working with relevant stakeholders on the design and development of the JCCP website
- Gathering feedback on the customer website experience and working with the Marketing team and the JCCP to discuss and agree any changes
- Coordinating changes to the website, ensuring that these are carried out within the agreed specifications
- Reporting on website traffic and relevant statistics
Marketing & PR
- Liaising with the JCCP social media company on marketing and PR, working with them on relevant campaigns
- Posting JCCP press releases and documents to the site, ensuring these are proof read and authorised
- Assisting with the organisation and coordination of JCCP marketing events
We’d like you to have:
- At least 1 years’ experience in a similar administration or customer service role
- Proven customer service skills with an excellent telephone manner and the ability to communicate clearly and precisely
- Drive and determination with the ability to find and implement solutions where required
- The ability to effectively plan and organise to ensure deadlines are met
- Competitive salary
- 23 days holiday + bank holiday
- Private healthcare for you and dependents (after one year’s service)
- Season ticket loans
- Rental deposit loans
- Cycle 2 Work Scheme
About Hamilton Fraser:
Hamilton Fraser are an award winning leader in the property insurance market. We administer the mydeposits tenancy deposit scheme, offer financial, legal and redress services as well as being the UK’s largest supplier of cosmetic insurance. We’re growing rapidly by acquisition and market share and have an extensive portfolio of impressive brands, our office is a hive of activity. Located in Borehamwood, with fantastic transport links, we have a dynamic, agile and fun environment where you can expect to develop your career at an accelerated pace and be generously rewarded for your efforts.
About JCCP (joint council for cosmetic practitioners):
Over the last 10 years there has been a significantly high rise in the number and type of non-surgical aesthetic procedures performed in the UK. Many of these procedures come within the remit of ‘Regulators’ but many do not. Many non-medically and medically trained Practitioners are performing treatments that are considered to put patients at risk without the necessary supervision. There has also been a rise in complaints about treatments provided by medically trained Practitioners.
To regulate and provide a clear route of redress for the public an explicit set of competences was required for each procedure with accompanying clinical and practice-based standards. Many premises are not required to be inspected resulting in wide variations in quality and safety.
These omissions have led to Government led enquiries and the establishment of industry based working parties to address these issues.
From these processes have emerged the new Joint Council for Cosmetic Practitioners (JCCP) to oversee voluntary regulation and the Cosmetic Standards Practice Authority (CPSA) to set evidence-based practice standards.