Based in Borehamwood | 37.5 hours per week (Monday – Friday) | Salary range £20-26k depending on experience
What we’re looking for:
We’re looking for a customer-focused and highly organised individual to join our HF Assist Team. You’ll be dealing first-hand with enquiries from our subscribers and other interested parties, so experience in the Property Sector, especially the Private Rented Sector and a Lettings background is essential. This is an exciting opportunity for someone to further their career in the Property area. You’ll join a rapidly growing organisation in Borehamwood with a real family feel that can offer you a vibrant working environment and industry leading training.
Some of the things you’ll get up to:
- Taking incoming enquiries via LiveChat, telephone and email
- Identifying potential new business opportunities to up-sell other HF products and services
- Recommending process and service improvements
We’d like you to have:
- Experience in the Property Sector, particularly the Private Rented Sector and Lettings
- Basic understanding of the Insurance of Financial Services Industry
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good knowledge of MS office packages (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to work within a small team and across departments
- Competitive salary
- 23 days holiday + bank holiday
- Flexi time
- Private healthcare for you and dependents (after one year’s service)
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Season ticket loan
- Rental deposit loan
- Annual leave purchase scheme
At Hamilton Fraser we value development and progression of all our people and so we also offer financial support for studying towards professional qualifications plus study time. As an employee you will also benefit from a wide variety of high-quality in-house and external training.
We have a relaxed and friendly environment, and our dress code reflects this.
About Hamilton Fraser:
Hamilton Fraser are an award winning leader in the property insurance market as well as the cosmetic and aesthetic sector. We administer the mydeposits tenancy deposit scheme, offer financial, legal and redress services as well as being the UK’s largest supplier of cosmetic insurance. We’re growing rapidly by acquisition and market share and have an extensive portfolio of impressive brands, our office is a hive of activity. Located in Borehamwood, with fantastic transport links, we have a dynamic, agile and fun environment where you can expect to develop your career at an accelerated pace and be generously rewarded for your efforts.