Due to expansion we are looking to recruit a Disputes Case Assessor to support and assist the existing team with handling all dispute calls and managing the relevant casework.
This is a great opportunity where you will join a fun and lively team of 10 with plenty of room for progression for the right candidate. You shall receive industry training and full support through a structured on-boarding and performance management process.
The role will be based in our bright and vibrant offices in Borehamwood, conveniently located near to the M25 & A1 and within reach of Elstree & Borehamwood station. Hours of work will be 40 hours per week between 8.00am – 6.00pm, Monday to Friday.
The successful candidate will be expected to:
- Respond to all dispute calls and emails
- Manage all relevant casework
- Deal with debt recovery procedures
- Proof read and request payments
- Maintain good business relationships with scheme members
- Private medical after one years continuous service
- Death in service cover after three years continuous service
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle 2 work scheme
We are looking for someone with:
- Previous experience dealing with inbound and outbound calls
- Negotiation skills demonstrated in a previous role
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to learn quickly
- Strong organisational skills
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office packages and the ability to learn new systems
For all inquiries about this role please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Please click here for a full job description