Digital Marketing Manager
Borehamwood | Salary: Negotiable | Working hours: Monday-Friday 9am-5.30pm
What we’re looking for
Due to growth and expansion we are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join our team. This is a new role, designed to lead the creation and successful delivery of the Hamilton Fraser Group’s digital marketing strategy and will be a great opportunity for someone who has a passion for digital marketing and who is looking to join a growing organisation offering an exciting and vibrant working environment with plenty of opportunities to develop your career.
Some of the things you’ll get up to
- Design and oversee all aspects of the Hamilton Fraser Group’s Digital Marketing strategy
- Grow our brand’s influence while also increasing brand loyalty and awareness through optimising our Digital Marketing focus & activity
- Develop, monitor, & optimise our Digital Marketing & digital campaign budgets
- Evaluate & optimise important key metrics that affect our Digital Marketing presence & success
- Plan & execute all Digital Marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and advertising.
- Measure and report on the performance of all Digital Marketing campaigns, with a strong focus on maximising Return on Investment (ROI) & achievement of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Plan and manage our social media platforms
- Design, build and enhance our social media presence across all digital channels
- Proactively work with & manage, external agencies & business partners to optimise Digital marketing results with a strong focus on setting & delivering agreed measures of success
- Management and development of a small team of Digital Marketing specialists, including recruitment, coaching and mentoring
We’d like you to have:
- Proven experience in a digital marketing position (i.e. in multi-channel digital marketing, art direction, and social media management)
- A strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or advertising campaigns
- In-depth knowledge of various social media & multi-channel digital marking platforms, best practices, and website analytics
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in setting up and optimising Google Adwords campaigns
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Competitive salary
- Allocated parking space
- 28 days holiday + bank holiday
- Private healthcare for you and dependents (after one year’s service)
- Season ticket loans
- Rental deposit loans
At Hamilton Fraser we value development and progression of all our people and so we also offer financial support for studying towards professional qualifications plus study time. As an employee you will also benefit from a wide variety of high-quality in-house and external training. In addition, we strongly encourage idea generation and collaboration through our Innovation Forum, which is open to all, regardless of tenure or level.
We have a relaxed and friendly environment, and our dress code reflects this. Our people regularly participate in subsidised sports and social events outside of the office, while in the office, free hot drinks and fresh fruit are provided.
About Hamilton Fraser:
Hamilton Fraser are an award winning leader in the property insurance market as well as the cosmetic and aesthetic sector. We administer the mydeposits tenancy deposit scheme, offer financial, legal and redress services as well as being the UK’s largest supplier of cosmetic insurance. We’re growing rapidly by acquisition and market share and have an extensive portfolio of impressive brands, our office is a hive of activity. Located in Borehamwood, with fantastic transport links, we have a dynamic, agile and fun environment where you can expect to develop your career at an accelerated pace and be generously rewarded for your efforts.