Based in Borehamwood | 37.5 hours per week (Monday – Friday, with occasional Saturday mornings) | Salary £45,000 – £47,000 depending on experience
What we’re looking for:
We’re looking for an experienced Contact Centre Manager to be accountable for the delivery of our Deposit Protection and Client Money schemes. You’ll be responsible for the implementation and delivery of innovative processes to ensure business objectives and KPIs are met in line with service obligations, as well as driving efficiencies through resource planning, budget management and team performance. Experience of people management is essential.
Some of the things you’ll get up to:
- Responsible for the resourcing of the Division, be it through the planning of headcount and hours required to meet KPIs, or through the provision of innovative shift solutions. Recruitment will be a key part of this resourcing aspect ensuring people retention is a focus.
- Responsible for forecasting of workloads with forward thinking planning to ensure that adequate resources are in place at all times.
- Accountable for service standards and responsible for identifying ways to improve customer experience, efficiency, and revenue.
- Responsible for delivery of customer service through the Division for both inbound and outbound communications, in a way that ensures the successful delivery of the business plan within agreed budgets.
- Analysing operational statistics and providing monthly reports to the Associate Director, identifying any shortcomings in agreed operational procedures, making recommendations where needed.
- Daily line management of the Team Lead and other experienced staff.
- Managing resource levels to ensure that adequate cover can be provided to maintain service standards and KPIs.
- Use expert knowledge of Contact Centre resource planning to ensure rollout of communications tools across the business and provide expert knowledge where required and in partnership with Infrastructure team.
- Handling complex customer complaints and enquiries in line with company procedures, discussing with relevant parties internally.
- Coaching and mentoring direct reports to provide development and progression opportunities.
- Responsible for team’s performance and development, securing employee engagement while ensuring that service to the customer remains the highest priority.
- Supporting the Division in new initiatives, contract tenders and IT projects when necessary.
We’d like you to have:
- Proven experience of managing Call/Contact Centres, as well as working with outsourced service providers.
- Experience of call centre metrics with the ability to analyse performance and drive through efficiencies.
- Knowledge of Schemes and related processes (would be advantageous)
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Proven leadership skills and the ability to coach and motivate others.
- The ability to plan and organise, making the best use of time and resources.
- The ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and manage expectations in a fast-moving environment.
- Strong commercial awareness.
- Ability to lead and motivate others.
- Competitive salary
- 28 days holiday + bank holiday
- Private healthcare for you and dependents (after one year’s service)
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Season ticket loan
- Rental deposit loan
- Annual leave purchase scheme
At Hamilton Fraser we value development and progression of all our people and so we also offer financial support for studying towards relevant professional qualifications plus study time. As an employee you will also benefit from a wide variety of high-quality in-house and external training.
We have a relaxed and friendly environment, and our dress code reflects this. Our people also regularly participate in subsidised sports and social events outside of the office, when we can.
About Hamilton Fraser:
Hamilton Fraser are an award winning leader in the property insurance market as well as the cosmetic and aesthetic sector. We administer the mydeposits tenancy deposit scheme, offer financial, legal and redress services as well as being the UK’s largest supplier of cosmetic insurance. We’re growing rapidly by acquisition and market share and have an extensive portfolio of impressive brands, our office is a hive of activity. Located in Borehamwood, with fantastic transport links, we have a dynamic, agile and fun environment where you can expect to develop your career at an accelerated pace and be generously rewarded for your efforts.