Based in Borehamwood | 37.5 hours per week | Salary £20,000
What we’re looking for:
We’re looking for a well-organised individual with excellent interpersonal and motivational skills to join our Property Redress team. Experience relating to complaint handling within a customer service environment would be beneficial. You’ll be the first point of contact in relation to enquiries raised with the PRS including handling incoming calls, providing complaint status and case updates, and advising on how to make a complaint. You’ll join a friendly and welcoming company in Borehamwood with a real family feel, that can offer you a vibrant working environment and in-depth training.
Some of the things you’ll get up to:
- Be the first point of contact for incoming calls and case updates
- Provide support for general email communication with other schemes
- Assist with Live Chat enquires
We’d like you to have:
- Sound experience relating to complaint handling within a customer service environment
- Excellent attention to detail ensuring that high standards of quality are consistently maintained
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office packages and the ability to learn new systems and processes as required
- Excellent interpersonal and motivation skills, with the ability to work within a team environment and also across departments so that effective working relationships are maintained
- Ability to plan and organise, prioritise, making effective use of time and resources
- Competitive salary
- 23 days holiday + bank holidays
- Flexibility to work remotely on an ad hoc basis
- Private healthcare for you and dependents (after one year’s service)
- Employee assistance programme
- Season ticket loan
- Rental deposit loan
- Annual leave purchase scheme
At Hamilton Fraser we value development and progression of all our people and so we also offer financial support for studying towards professional qualifications plus study time. As an employee you will also benefit from a wide variety of high-quality in-house and external training. In addition, we strongly encourage idea generation and collaboration through our Innovation Forum, which is open to all, regardless of tenure or level.
We have a relaxed and friendly environment, and our dress code reflects this. Our people regularly participate in subsidised sports and social events outside of the office, while in the office, free hot drinks and fresh fruit are provided.
About Hamilton Fraser:
Hamilton Fraser are an award winning leader in the property insurance market as well as the cosmetic and aesthetic sector. We administer the mydeposits tenancy deposit scheme, offer financial, legal and redress services as well as being the UK’s largest supplier of cosmetic insurance. We’re growing rapidly by acquisition and market share and have an extensive portfolio of impressive brands, our office is a hive of activity. Located in Borehamwood, with fantastic transport links, we have a dynamic, agile and fun environment where you can expect to develop your career at an accelerated pace and be generously rewarded for your efforts.