Based in Borehamwood | 40 hours per week on a shift basis (incl. weekend work) | Salary up to £23,000 depending on experience
What we’re looking for:
We’re looking for a highly organised individual with an excellent telephone manner and experience in dealing with customer queries join our mydeposits Customer Service Team. You’ll join a friendly and welcoming company in Borehamwood with a real family feel, that can offer you a vibrant working environment and in-depth training.
Some of the things you’ll get up to:
- Be the first point of contact for incoming calls from landlords, letting agents and tenants
- Assist with any billing and credit control queries
- Process membership applications along with the protection and un-protection of deposits ensuring that the correct procedures are followed
We’d like you to have:
- Experience working within a Customer Service role and dealing with customer queries both over the phone and via email
- Ability to plan and organise, prioritise, making effective use of time and resources
- Excellent attention to detail ensuring that high standards of quality are consistently maintained
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office packages and the ability to learn new systems and processes as required
- Excellent interpersonal and motivation skills, with the ability to work within a team environment and also across departments so that effective working relationships are maintained
- Competitive salary
- 23 days holiday + bank holidays
- Flexibility to work remotely on an ad hoc basis
- Employee assistance programme
- Season ticket loan
- Rental deposit loan
- Auto-enrolment pension scheme
- Annual leave purchase scheme
At Hamilton Fraser we value development and progression of all our people and so we also offer financial support for studying towards professional qualifications plus study time. As an employee you will also benefit from a wide variety of high-quality in-house and external training. In addition, we strongly encourage idea generation and collaboration through our Innovation Forum, which is open to all, regardless of tenure or level.
We have a relaxed and friendly environment, and our dress code reflects this. Our people regularly participate in subsidised sports and social events outside of the office, while in the office, free hot drinks and fresh fruit are provided.
About Hamilton Fraser:
Hamilton Fraser are an award winning leader in the property insurance market as well as the cosmetic and aesthetic sector. We administer the mydeposits tenancy deposit scheme, offer financial, legal and redress services as well as being the UK’s largest supplier of cosmetic insurance. We’re growing rapidly by acquisition and market share and have an extensive portfolio of impressive brands, our office is a hive of activity. Located in Borehamwood, with fantastic transport links, we have a dynamic, agile and fun environment where you can expect to develop your career at an accelerated pace and be generously rewarded for your efforts.