Customer Service Adviser (Contact Centre)
Borehamwood | Salary: 20,000 | Working hours: Monday-Friday 8am-5pm, 9am-6pm & 10am-7pm + one every third Saturday 9am-1pm (40 hours per week) – Shifts are run on a 3 week rotation basis and after a Saturday shift you’ll get an afternoon off during the week
We are looking for people with a good Customer Service background whether that be from a previous face to face role, or based in a contact centre. Working in our Customer Service Team you will be the first point of contact for our Customers and Scheme Members, so you’ll need to have a can do attitude and be a real people person. You’ll be part of an energetic and lively team – no day will be the same! So if you are passionate about delivering excellent Customer Service and want to be part of an Award Winning Organisation get in touch with our Recruitment Team recruitment team recruitment @hamiltonfraser.co.uk.
Some of the things you’ll get up to:
- Help Agents, Landlords, and Tenants with immediate enquiries relating to deposit protection, disputes and general enquiries via telephone (inbound and outbound), post and e-mail
- Process membership, deposit protection/unprotection applications via telephone and post
- Manage agent member renewals, member compliance and credit control where required
- Process payments and investigate billing issues
We’d like you to have:
- Excellent customer service skills with a warm telephone manner
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office packages and the ability to learn new systems
- Experience of working in a multi-channel contact centre environment
- Drive and self-determination with the ability to find and implement solutions to
- The ability to collaborate effectively and adapt quickly
- Competitive salary
- 23 days holiday + bank holiday
- Private healthcare for you and dependents (after one year’s service), plus cash-plan from day 1
- Season ticket loans
- Rental deposit loans
- Cash plan
- Discounts & vouchers
- Pension scheme
- Annual leave purchase scheme
At Hamilton Fraser we value development and progression of all our people and so we also offer financial support for studying towards professional qualifications plus study time. As an employee you will also benefit from a wide variety of high-quality in-house and external training. In addition, we strongly encourage idea generation and collaboration through our Innovation Forum, which is open to all, regardless of tenure or level.
We have a relaxed and friendly environment, and our dress code reflects this. Our people regularly participate in subsidised sports and social events outside of the office, while in the office, free hot drinks and fresh fruit are provided.
About Hamilton Fraser:
Hamilton Fraser are an award winning leader in the property insurance market as well as the cosmetic and aesthetic sector. We administer the mydeposits tenancy deposit scheme, offer financial, legal and redress services as well as being the UK’s largest supplier of cosmetic insurance. We’re growing rapidly by acquisition and market share and have an extensive portfolio of impressive brands, our office is a hive of activity. Located in Borehamwood, with fantastic transport links, we have a dynamic, agile and fun environment where you can expect to develop your career at an accelerated pace and be generously rewarded for your efforts.