This is an exciting role which will suit someone who is keen to join a company which offers plenty of scope for development and progression. The job holder will deal with the investigation and resolution of formal complaints received by all relevant ADR schemes and assist in maintaining client relations, providing education to our clients and throughout the business.
This role will involve the investigating and responding to all complaints relating to adjudication decisions including acceptance and completion of review decisions. In addition the role will involve logging of complaints and allocation to the relevant department for investigation, feedback, response and managing their response time. The role will include quality control of adjudication decisions and proactively working within the Legal Department to deliver training and provide guidance/education to key stake holders, including internal staff and clients/prospective clients.
Some of the things you’ll get up to:
- Respond to written complaints by telephone or, where necessary, in writing as required, collecting sufficient information from the relevant team, with the aim of resolving the complaint.
- Liaise with colleagues in relation to complaints received to achieve both prompt resolution and highlighting service development opportunities where necessary.
- Proactively working with teams in the Legal Department to enhance quality and efficiency of the services provided by the business.
- Ensure the complaints log is updated and all relevant records are kept and accurately maintained to enable efficient retrieval of information. To provide support to administration areas as required, including maintaining logs and systems.
- To complete investigations into review requests and complete review decisions within agreed time scales and in agreed numbers.
- To consider all of the evidence available with a view to making a reasoned, independent and unbiased decision as to the entitlements of the parties to retain all or part of the deposit under the terms of the tenancy agreement and in accordance with the relevant law
- As required, to produce in writing and in timely manner, a document conveying your adjudicated decision, including the amounts awarded to either the tenant or the landlord or both, with reasons; ensuring that all facts and submissions have been taken fully into account. Depending on the circumstances of the department and work volumes, the number of decisions required may be changed from time to time but not without agreement in advance.
- Prepare monthly complaints report and also reporting any areas of concern.
We’d like you to have:
- Experience of resolving disputes within the field of Tenancy Deposit Protection and an ADR (Alternative Dispute Resolution)environment is essential
- Must have an excellent attention to detail to ensure that high standards of quality are consistently maintained
- Must have drive and self determination with the ability to find and implement solutions to problems
- Must be able to plan and organise and to make effective use of time and resources ensuring that all deadlines are achieved.
- Competitive salary
- 23 days holiday + bank holiday
- Private healthcare for you and dependents (after one year’s service)
- Season ticket loans
- Rental deposit loans
About Hamilton Fraser:
Hamilton Fraser are an award winning leader in the property insurance market. We administer the mydeposits tenancy deposit scheme, offer financial, legal and redress services as well as being the UK’s largest supplier of cosmetic insurance. We’re growing rapidly by acquisition and market share and have an extensive portfolio of impressive brands, our office is a hive of activity. Located in Borehamwood, with fantastic transport links, we have a dynamic, agile and fun environment where you can expect to develop your career at an accelerated pace and be generously rewarded for your efforts.