Based in Borehamwood | 37.5 hours per week (Monday – Friday) | Salary up to £22,000 depending on experience
What we’re looking for:
We’re looking for an enthusiastic individual with excellent attention to detail and strong IT skills to support our busy Healthcare and Commercial Client Services Team. Experience of working in an insurance environment would be an advantage. You’ll join a friendly and welcoming company in Borehamwood with a real family feel, that can offer you a vibrant working environment and in-depth training.
Some of the things you’ll get up to:
- Provide full administrative functions and support for the Client Services Team
- Ensure that all the daily post is linked to files and is ready for processing
- Distribute all outgoing post and ensure it is ready for collection
- Accurate processing of renewals and policy documentation ensuring completion within the agreed service standards
- Ensure that all filing is completed daily
- Scan and shred files where required
- Provide telephone cover and support to the team
- Support the wider team and provide support and assistance when required
We’d like you to have:
- A good standard to education with excellent communication and numerical skills
- Excellent attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy in all areas of work
- Proven experience in an insurance environment (preferable)
- Strong IT skills
- Enthusiasm and the ability to learn new skills quickly
- Competitive salary
- 23 days holiday + bank holiday
- Flexi time
- Private healthcare for you and dependents (after one year’s service)
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Season ticket loan
- Rental deposit loan
- Annual leave purchase scheme
At Hamilton Fraser we value development and progression of all our people and so we also offer financial support for studying towards professional qualifications plus study time. As an employee you will also benefit from a wide variety of high-quality in-house and external training. In addition, we strongly encourage idea generation and collaboration through our Innovation Forum, which is open to all, regardless of tenure or level.
We have a relaxed and friendly environment, and our dress code reflects this. Our people also regularly participate in subsidised sports and social events outside of the office.
About Hamilton Fraser:
Hamilton Fraser are an award winning leader in the property insurance market as well as the cosmetic and aesthetic sector. We administer the mydeposits tenancy deposit scheme, offer financial, legal and redress services as well as being the UK’s largest supplier of cosmetic insurance. We’re growing rapidly by acquisition and market share and have an extensive portfolio of impressive brands, our office is a hive of activity. Located in Borehamwood, with fantastic transport links, we have a dynamic, agile and fun environment where you can expect to develop your career at an accelerated pace and be generously rewarded for your efforts.