Based in Borehamwood | 37.5 hours per week (Monday – Friday) | Salary range up to £28k depending on experience
What we’re looking for:
We’re looking for a sales-focused and highly organised individual to support the Chief Commercial Officer in maximising our property-focused brands to increase revenue and generate sales. You’ll be dealing first-hand with enquiries from our subscribers and other interested parties, so experience in the Property Sector, especially the Private Rented Sector is important. This is an exciting opportunity for someone to further their career in the Property area, by managing online events and educational activities. You’ll join a rapidly growing organisation in Borehamwood with a real family feel that can offer you a vibrant working environment and industry leading training.
Some of the things you’ll get up to:
- Generate, sell, negotiate, close and secure new business to achieve monthly KPIs and revenue targets
- Explore new prospect opportunities to deliver growth and assist with YouTube channel
- Carry out surveys and to identify areas for improvement
- Plan and organise educational activities such as podcasts and webinars
- Deliver sales reports and keep abreast of industry updates
We’d like you to have:
- A proven sales and marketing ability.
- Demonstrated record of meeting and exceeding targets.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- Experience of dealing with senior stakeholders.
- Competitive salary
- 23 days holiday + bank holiday
- Private healthcare for you and dependents (after one year’s service)
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Season ticket loan
- Rental deposit loan
- Annual leave purchase scheme
At Hamilton Fraser we value development and progression of all our people and so we also offer financial support for studying towards professional qualifications plus study time. As an employee you will also benefit from a wide variety of high-quality in-house and external training.
We have a relaxed and friendly environment, and our dress code reflects this.
About Hamilton Fraser:
Hamilton Fraser are an award winning leader in the property insurance market as well as the cosmetic and aesthetic sector. We administer the mydeposits tenancy deposit scheme, offer financial, legal and redress services as well as being the UK’s largest supplier of cosmetic insurance. We’re growing rapidly by acquisition and market share and have an extensive portfolio of impressive brands, our office is a hive of activity. Located in Borehamwood, with fantastic transport links, we have a dynamic, agile and fun environment where you can expect to develop your career at an accelerated pace and be generously rewarded for your efforts.