Borehamwood | Salary: up to £22,000 | Working hours: Monday-Friday 9am-5.30pm
What we’re looking for
We’re looking for an Accounts Assistant with excellent inter personal skills to join our busy Accounts team. This is an exciting opportunity for someone to join a rapidly growing organisation in Borehamwood with a real family feel who can offer you an amazing working environment and industry leading training.
This role will encompass all cashier duties which includes processing payments, client/insurer interaction & allocating payments, as well as other key accounts duties.
Some of the things you’ll get up to
- Provide excellent customer service for Agents, Landlords & Tenants via telephone.
- Process incoming receipts, matching and allocating all payments
- Process outgoing payments
- Investigating and resolving misapplied payments/billing issue
We’d like you to have:
- Minimum 2 years experience working in an accounts environment preferable
- Minimum GCSE A-C pass or equivalent in English & Maths
- Excellent inter-personal and telephone skills with the ability to communicate clearly and precisely with others
- Excellent attention to detail
- Sound IT skills particularly with MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint with the ability to learn new systems and procedures
- Experience in the property sector especially the private rented sector, is useful by not essential. You will be provided with full training on our scheme rules
- Competitive salary
- 23 days holiday + bank holiday
- Private healthcare for you and dependents (after one year’s service)
- Season ticket loans
- Rental deposit loans
At Hamilton Fraser we value development and progression of all our people and so we also offer financial support for studying towards professional qualifications plus study time. As an employee you will also benefit from a wide variety of high-quality in-house and external training. In addition, we strongly encourage idea generation and collaboration through our Innovation Forum, which is open to all, regardless of tenure or level.
We have a relaxed and friendly environment, and our dress code reflects this. Our people regularly participate in subsidised sports and social events outside of the office, while in the office, free hot drinks and fresh fruit are provided.
About Hamilton Fraser:
Hamilton Fraser are an award winning leader in the property insurance market as well as the cosmetic and aesthetic sector. We administer the mydeposits tenancy deposit scheme, offer financial, legal and redress services as well as being the UK’s largest supplier of cosmetic insurance. We’re growing rapidly by acquisition and market share and have an extensive portfolio of impressive brands, our office is a hive of activity. Located in Borehamwood, with fantastic transport links, we have a dynamic, agile and fun environment where you can expect to develop your career at an accelerated pace and be generously rewarded for your efforts.