Based in Borehamwood | 37.5 hours per week (Monday – Friday) | Salary up to £24,000 depending on experience
What we’re looking for:
We’re looking for a highly organised individual with an excellent telephone manner and experience in dealing with complaints or claims handling within the Property, Legal or Customer Service environment to join our Disputes Team. Experience in the Property Sector, ideally the Private Rented or Lettings Sector, is desirable, along with a basic understanding of the Insurance or Financial Services industry. You’ll join a friendly and welcoming company in Borehamwood with a real family feel, that can offer you a vibrant working environment and in-depth training.
Some of the things you’ll get up to:
- Handle and resolve disputes received by the scheme, including early resolution via telephone
- Provide advice to Landlords and Tenants over the telephone and by email
- Approve dispute cases, assess evidence provided and log disputes, ensuring that all information is recorded accurately and in time
- Collect and collate dispute evidence and disputed amount fees
- Maintain relevant spreadsheets/logs and providing data to relevant parties
- Assist with preparation of monthly reports for Government and internal purposes along with the production of the annual report
- Provide support when required for communication and membership enquiries and calls.
- Provide other assistance as required ensuring the smooth running of the department as and when required
- Recommend process/service improvements as part of on-going overall case management, assisting with analysis and project work where required
We’d like you to have:
- Excellent customer service skills with an excellent telephone manner and the ability to communicate clearly and precisely
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office packages and the ability to learn new systems and processes as required.
- Excellent attention to detail ensuring that high standards of quality are consistently maintained
- Ability to work within a team environment and to co-operate with team members thereby building effective working relationships
- Drive and self-determination with the ability to find and implement solutions to problems.
- Ability to plan and organise making effective use of time and resources.
- Competitive salary
- 23 days holiday + bank holiday
- Flexi time
- Private healthcare for you and dependents (after one year’s service)
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Season ticket loan
- Rental deposit loan
- Annual leave purchase scheme
At Hamilton Fraser we value development and progression of all our people and so we also offer financial support for studying towards relevant professional qualifications plus study time. As an employee you will also benefit from a wide variety of high-quality in-house and external training.
We have a relaxed and friendly environment, and our dress code reflects this. Our people also regularly participate in subsidised sports and social events outside of the office, when we can.
About Hamilton Fraser:
Hamilton Fraser are an award winning leader in the property insurance market as well as the cosmetic and aesthetic sector. We administer the mydeposits tenancy deposit scheme, offer financial, legal and redress services as well as being the UK’s largest supplier of cosmetic insurance. We’re growing rapidly by acquisition and market share and have an extensive portfolio of impressive brands, our office is a hive of activity. Located in Borehamwood, with fantastic transport links, we have a dynamic, agile and fun environment where you can expect to develop your career at an accelerated pace and be generously rewarded for your efforts.