Based in Borehamwood | 37.5 hours per week (Monday – Friday) | Salary range up to £22,000 depending on experience
What we’re looking for:
We’re looking for an excellent administrator to join our Property Admin Team. Experience in the property sector especially the private rented sector will be useful but not essential, as well as a basic understanding of the insurance or financial services industry. You’ll be supporting our busy Property Division, ensuring all administrative processes are carried out efficiently and accurately, so exceptional attention to detail and accuracy is a must. You’ll join a rapidly growing organisation in Borehamwood with a real family feel that can offer you a vibrant working environment and industry leading training.
Some of the things you’ll get up to:
- Process new business, renewals, mid-term adjustments and revised renewals
- Process & maintain client & departmental emails
- Prepare written responses to enquiries
- Keep diary systems up to date, by contacting clients for updates
- Input data accurately on Insurer Bordereaux & pipelines
- Maintain accurate client records ensuring completion within the agreed service standards
- Contribute to the achievement of the departmental financial targets by assisting with credit control actives such as contacting parties for outstanding payments
- Maintain professional relationships with clients, insurer partners, affiliates and other third parties
- Ensure all documentation issued and actions taken fall within the agreed service standards and FCA regulations
- To keep up to date with industry news and developments ensuring that your technical knowledge is kept current
We’d like you to have:
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy ensuring that high standards of quality are consistently maintained
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Experience of working in a customer service environment
- The ability to plan, organise and meet deadlines, keep promises and prioritise own workload
- Good knowledge of MS office packages (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to work within a small team and across departments
- Experience in the property sector especially the private rented sector will be useful but not essential, as will a basic understanding of the insurance or financial services industry
- Competitive salary
- 23 days holiday + bank holiday
- Private healthcare for you and dependents (after one year’s service)
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Season ticket loan
- Rental deposit loan
- Annual leave purchase scheme
At Hamilton Fraser we value development and progression of all our people and so we also offer financial support for studying towards professional qualifications plus study time. As an employee, you will also benefit from a wide variety of high-quality in-house and external training.
We have a relaxed and friendly environment, and our dress code reflects this.
About Hamilton Fraser:
Hamilton Fraser is an award-winning leader in the property insurance market as well as the cosmetic and aesthetic sector. We administer the mydeposits tenancy deposit scheme, offer financial, legal and redress services as well as being the UK’s largest supplier of cosmetic insurance. We’re growing rapidly by acquisition and market share and have an extensive portfolio of impressive brands, our office is a hive of activity. Located in Borehamwood, with fantastic transport links, we have a dynamic, agile and fun environment where you can expect to develop your career at an accelerated pace and be generously rewarded for your efforts.