We are on the lookout for an enthusiastic account assistant to join our growing team. We are looking for someone who has excellent an excellent telephone manner and who is a real problem solver.
In this role you will be required to provide customer service support for Scheme Members and Tenants, to deal with enquiries from landlords and letting or managing agencies regarding the Scheme, and to process incoming and outgoing payments.
If you like the look of what you see and think you are a suitable candidate hit the apply button or get in touch with email@example.com
Some of the things you’ll get up to:
- Respond to all Agent, Landlord, Tenant and Interested Party enquiries via telephone (inbound and outbound), post and e-mail within laid down key performance indicators and Scheme Rules
- Process internal/external journal requests
- Chase landlord, tenants, members for correct bank details
- Process incoming receipts by creation of credit card payment files, cheque files (Lockbox) and uploading bank statement files. Match and allocate all paymentsA
- Process outgoing payments by BACS, Overseas and Cheque where appropriate for all schemes
- Investigate and resolve misapplied payments and billing issues
- Ensure all Company procedures are followed and any areas of concern notified to the team leader or Finance Manager
We’d like you to have:
- Excellent customer service skills with an excellent telephone manner and the ability to communicate clearly and precisely
- Excellent attention to detail ensuring that high standards of quality are consistently maintained
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office packages and the ability to learn new systems and processes as required
- Ability to work within a team environment and to co-operate with team members thereby building effective working relationships
- Drive and self-determination with the ability to find and implement solutions to problems
- Competitive salary
- 23 days holiday + bank holiday
- Private healthcare for you and dependents (after one year’s service)
- Season ticket loans
- Rental deposit loans
About Hamilton Fraser:
Hamilton Fraser are an award winning leader in the property insurance market. We administer the mydeposits tenancy deposit scheme, offer financial, legal and redress services as well as being the UK’s largest supplier of cosmetic insurance. We’re growing rapidly by acquisition and market share and have an extensive portfolio of impressive brands, our office is a hive of activity. Located in Borehamwood, with fantastic transport links, we have a dynamic, agile and fun environment where you can expect to develop your career at an accelerated pace and be generously rewarded for your efforts.