Based in Borehamwood | 40 hours per week (Monday – Friday) | Salary up to £22,000.
What we’re looking for:
We’re looking for a highly organised individual with experience in dealing with customers to join our mydeposits Customer Service Team. You’ll join a friendly and welcoming company in Borehamwood with a real family feel, that can offer you a vibrant working environment and in-depth training.
Some of the things you’ll get up to:
- Respond to all emails for all schemes within the required KPIs
- Replying to all queries and requests on our social media accounts
- Ensure that all relevant forms are processed in a timely and accurate manner e.g., membership applications, deposit protections etc.
- Log and scan all inbound post and reply to all queries within required KPIs
- Assist in dispatching all letters and emails, ensuring they contain the appropriate scheme literature (CS inbox)
- Assist with promotions between mydeposits and other companies within Hamilton Fraser
- Provide additional support to the customer services team by answering calls when required
- Provide additional support to the customer services team by assisting on our live chat service
We’d like you to have:
- Proven experience in an administrative or customer service role
- Highly organised
- A sound level of English, mathematical and communication skills
- Ability to be able to adapt to different tasks at short notice ensuring all deadlines are achieved
- Ability to work under own initiative
- Enthusiasm to learn new skills quickly
- Ability to meet strict deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail ensuring that high standards of quality are consistently maintained
- Ability to work within a team environment and co-operate with team members thereby building effective working relationships
- Reliable and punctual at all times
- Understanding of MS word and Excel
- Competitive salary
- 23 days holiday + bank holiday
- Flexi time
- Private healthcare for you and dependents (after one year’s service)
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Season ticket loan
- Rental deposit loan
- Annual leave purchase scheme
At Hamilton Fraser we value development and progression of all our people and so we also offer financial support for studying towards relevant professional qualifications plus study time. As an employee you will also benefit from a wide variety of high-quality in-house and external training.
We have a relaxed and friendly environment, and our dress code reflects this. Our people also regularly participate in subsidised sports and social events outside of the office, when we can.
About Hamilton Fraser:
Hamilton Fraser are an award winning leader in the property insurance market as well as the cosmetic and aesthetic sector. We administer the mydeposits tenancy deposit scheme, offer financial, legal and redress services as well as being the UK’s largest supplier of cosmetic insurance. We’re growing rapidly by acquisition and market share and have an extensive portfolio of impressive brands, our office is a hive of activity. Located in Borehamwood, with fantastic transport links, we have a dynamic, agile and fun environment where you can expect to develop your career at an accelerated pace and be generously rewarded for your efforts.