Client Support – Cosmetic Insurance
Borehamwood | Salary: up to £24,000 | Working hours: Monday-Friday 9am-5.30pm
What we’re looking for
We’re looking for a highly organised individual to work closely with the cosmetic sales team, providing business & client support. This is an exciting opportunity for someone to join a rapidly growing organisation in Borehamwood with a real family feel that can offer you a vibrant working environment and industry leading training.
This role will encompass all client support duties including account administration, process improvement & complaints. This is a key role within the Cosmetic Division.
Some of the things you’ll get up to
- Identify & implement strategies to ensure targets are achieved
- Enhance key client relationships
- Review processes and make recommendations on any enhancements
- Investigate & deal with complaints where necessary
- Support the Cosmetic team in the delivery of the Business Plan
- Coach, advise and support team members, identifying training requirements
- Help maintain the position of lead insurance partner in the market, by providing sector news and research
- Identify potential areas for new business in the sector
We’d like you to have:
- Excellent interpersonal skills as there is an element of team responsibility
- Knowledge of Delegated Authority Schemes and Open Market Products handled within the Department with the ability to interpret and relay this information to others
- 3 Years Insurance Administration Experience in Medical Malpractice and/or Commercial Combined insurance is required
- Progress toward, or commitment to take, Cert CII qualification
- An excellent level of written and spoken English and Mathematical skills with a minimum of A-C GCSE pass (or equivalent)
- Sound IT skills particularly with MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint with the ability to learn new systems and procedures cascading these to team member level where required
- Ability to analyse information and produce management reports
- Excellent level of accuracy and attention to detail in all areas
- Drive and determination with the ability to find and implement solutions where required
- Ability to effectively plan and organise, making the best use of time and resources and constantly looking for “value for money” in all areas
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines in a fast moving environment
- Competitive salary
- 23 days holiday + bank holiday
- Private healthcare for you and dependents (after one year’s service)
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Season ticket loan
- Rental deposit loan
At Hamilton Fraser we value development and progression of all our people and so we also offer financial support for studying towards professional qualifications plus study time. As an employee you will also benefit from a wide variety of high-quality in-house and external training. In addition, we strongly encourage idea generation and collaboration through our Innovation Forum, which is open to all, regardless of tenure or level.
We have a relaxed and friendly environment, and our dress code reflects this. Our people regularly participate in subsidised sports and social events outside of the office, while in the office, free hot drinks and fresh fruit are provided.
About Hamilton Fraser:
Hamilton Fraser are an award winning leader in the property insurance market as well as the cosmetic and aesthetic sector. We administer the mydeposits tenancy deposit scheme, offer financial, legal and redress services as well as being the UK’s largest supplier of cosmetic insurance. We’re growing rapidly by acquisition and market share and have an extensive portfolio of impressive brands, our office is a hive of activity. Located in Borehamwood, with fantastic transport links, we have a dynamic, agile and fun environment where you can expect to develop your career at an accelerated pace and be generously rewarded for your efforts.