We are looking to recruit an experienced Office Support Administrator to meet and greet all visitors to Hamilton Fraser, provide effective and efficient administration support where required and to coordinate the management of office facilities. This new role has a variety of traditional Reception responsibilities as well as facilities management elements.
You will support our growing business by:
- Greeting all visitors arriving at Hamilton Fraser Reception, ensuring they offered a warm and professional welcome
- Managing the reception area and meeting room bookings; preparing rooms with refreshments and lunch orders where required
- Maintaining the group calendar and alerting staff to key meetings and high-profile visitors where appropriate
- Managing the use and maintenance of Company cars, including staff bookings and arranging servicing
- Managing the cleaning contract and liaising with the supplier in the event of any issues. Conduct regular checks of the office area to ensure that the quality of the cleaning is maintained
- Managing all service suppliers to the office (e.g. alarm and fire) ensuring all visits are recorded and works carried out when required
- Managing the parking rota, ensuring staff are informed of changes to the rota with adequate notice.
Conducting regular checks of the office ensuring that areas remain uncluttered and safe
- Supporting senior colleagues as and when required
- Assisting with postal duties when necessary
- Ensuring all Company security procedures are followed
Please click here for a full job description.
Successful applicants will demonstrate:
- At least 1 year’s experience as an Office/Support Administrator
- High degree of professionalism and communication skills
- Ability to build relationships at all levels
- A pro-active approach to ensuring that the office environment is kept to a good standard
- Willingness to take on ad hoc tasks
- Confidentiality and discretion at all times
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to work under pressure and ensure that deadlines are met
- Sound IT skills
The role will be based in our bright and vibrant offices in Borehamwood, conveniently located near to the M25 & A1 and within reach of Elstree & Borehamwood station.
Hours of work will be 37.5, Monday to Friday 8.30am – 5pm.
In return you will receive a competitive salary, pension and excellent career progression with a growing business.
About Hamilton Fraser
Hamilton Fraser provides specialist insurance services to the private rented sector and the aesthetic and cosmetic sector. We also offer a simple tenancy deposit protection solution for landlords, letting agents and tenants. In addition we can help protect reputations by providing an independent complaint handling service for both the private rented sector and the cosmetic and aesthetic industry with our redress schemes. We believe in delivering expert customer service and raising standards in our specialist sectors.
We want all our customers to tell their friends and colleagues about our great service, expert advice and market leading products