Due to an expanding Marketing function we are looking to recruit a creative Marketing Executive to support the development and successful delivery of the Company’s marketing strategy. This role has a digital focus and therefore relevant experience in this area is key.
The marketing team at Hamilton Fraser are key to the implementation and delivery of major marketing campaigns and activity across online and offline platforms.
You will help to ensure that the digital Hamilton Fraser brand is maintained by:
- Improving site content and structure to provide better architecture and usability, enhancing search engine optimisation
- Using relevant SEO website audit tools and reports, make recommendations and implement actions in conjunction with our external agency
- Monthly marketing reporting and analysis, including post campaign analysis
- Ensuring all content created for our channels is on brand and of the quality expected of the Hamilton Fraser Group
- Liaising with colleagues to understand brand products, sourcing newsworthy information and support key objectives
- Recommending improvements to digital marketing activity
- Coordinating the design and development of company literature and promotional materials
- Liaising and building relationships with a range of stakeholders
Please click here for a full description.
Successful applicants will demonstrate
- Minimum 3 years proven digital marketing experience including creating multi-channel campaigns, social media and analytics
- An eye for design and experience working within brand guidelines
- Experience of using software within the Adobe Creative Cloud
- Excellent copy writing skills including e-mail, guides, blogs, articles
- A genuine interest in digital trends
- Experience of Dotmailer (preferred)
- A relevant marketing qualification (advantageous)
- Excellent level of literacy, numeracy and a meticulous attention to detail
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate clearly and precisely
- Good organisational skills with the ability to adapt to changing circumstances
- Good IT skills particularly with MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
The role will be based in our bright and vibrant offices in Borehamwood, conveniently located near to the M25 & A1 and within reach of Elstree & Borehamwood station.
Hours of work will be 37.5 per week 9am – 5.30pm, Monday to Friday.
In return you can expect in-depth training, a competitive salary, progression towards professional qualifications pension and strong career progression within a growing organisation.
About Hamilton Fraser
Hamilton Fraser provides specialist insurance services to the private rented sector and the aesthetic and cosmetic sector. We also offer a simple tenancy deposit protection solution for landlords, letting agents and tenants. In addition we can help protect reputations by providing an independent complaint handling service for both the private rented sector and the cosmetic and aesthetic industry with our redress schemes. We believe in delivering expert customer service and raising standards in our specialist sectors.
We want all our customers to tell their friends and colleagues about our great service, expert advice and market leading products