We are looking to recruit an experienced IT Support Technician to work within the network infrastructure team, supporting and maintaining existing key business systems for internal users across the Hamilton Fraser group of companies.
You will help to ensure excellent service levels are maintained by:
- Providing first line technical support to users, responding to enquiries via phone, email or face-to-face
- Supporting agreed systems in line with the company’s best practices and standards
- Identifying necessary upgrades and enhancements to desktops to support current and future business needs
- Installation and configuration of computer hardware, telephone equipment, operating systems and applications to the agreed standards
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and network communications
- Troubleshooting system and network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware/software faults
- Testing and evaluating new technology
- Inventory management of hardware and software
Please click here for a full job description.
Successful applicants will demonstrate:
- At least 1 year’s experience in Windows administration and networking
- At least 1 year’s experience in Windows and Office environment
- Sound knowledge of PC hardware
- An interest and focus on technology together with the ability to keep abreast of new developments
- Strong communication skills
- The ability to meet deadlines and keep promises
- Self motivation and the ability to work unaided
- Analytical skills and the ability to produce well written and clear procedural information
- The ability to work effectively within a team environment
The role will be based in our bright and vibrant offices in Borehamwood, conveniently located near to the M25 & A1 and within reach of Elstree & Borehamwood station.
Hours of work will be 40 per week , Monday to Friday on a rota basis between 8am – 6pm.
In return you can expect in-depth training including certification for appropriate products, a competitive salary, pension and strong career progression.
About Hamilton Fraser
Hamilton Fraser provides specialist insurance services to the private rented sector and the aesthetic and cosmetic sector. We also offer a simple tenancy deposit protection solution for landlords, letting agents and tenants. In addition we can help protect reputations by providing an independent complaint handling service for both the private rented sector and the cosmetic and aesthetic industry with our redress schemes. We believe in delivering expert customer service and raising standards in our specialist sectors.
We want all our customers to tell their friends and colleagues about our great service, expert advice and market leading products