We are looking to recruit an Insurance Sales Advisor to manage and develop our Property Account. Our award winning landlord insurance, Total Landlord Insurance, has been providing comprehensive cover for landlords since 1996. As an Insurance Sales Advisor you will play a key role in acquiring new business to continue growth. This role is telephone based, located at our offices in Borehamwood.
You’ll help ensure continued growth and excellent client care by:
- Actively acquiring new client relationships, contributing to personal and company targets
- Providing quotations and securing new business, as well as managing renewals and mid-term adjustments
- Actively seeking opportunities to sell other Hamilton Fraser insurance products
- Developing and maintaining professional relationships with insurer partners and affiliates
- Participating in and preparing for events and exhibitions
Please click here for a full job description.
Successful applicants will demonstrate:
- At least 3 year’s insurance experience
- A sales focused approach to client relationships together with excellent customer service
- Excellent level of spoken and written English and Maths
- Excellent inter-personal and telephone skills with the ability to communicate clearly and precisely with others
- Good organisational skills; able to adapt to changing circumstances in a fast moving environment
- Sound IT skills particularly with MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint together with the ability to learn new systems and procedures
- Ability to meet deadlines, keep promises and prioritise own workload
- Excellent team working skills
The role will be based in our bright and vibrant offices in Borehamwood, conveniently located near to the M25 & A1 and within reach of Elstree & Borehamwood station
Hours of work will be 37.5 per week 9am – 5.30pm, Monday to Friday.
In return you can expect in-depth training, including progression to Cert CII, a competitive salary, pension and strong career progression with a growing business.
About Hamilton Fraser
Hamilton Fraser provides specialist insurance services to the private rented sector and the aesthetic and cosmetic sector. We also offer a simple tenancy deposit protection solution for landlords, letting agents and tenants. In addition we can help protect reputations by providing an independent complaint handling service for both the private rented sector and the cosmetic and aesthetic industry with our redress schemes. We believe in delivering expert customer service and raising standards in our specialist sectors.
We want all our customers to tell their friends and colleagues about our great service, expert advice and market leading products