We are looking to recruit a Case Handler in our busy Disputes Team (mydeposits). Primary responsibilities will include assessing deposit disputes and preparing cases for adjudication.
mydeposits is a government authorised tenancy deposit protection scheme, backed by the National Landlords Association and administered by Hamilton Fraser. mydeposits began in 2007 when the tenancy deposit protection legislation first came into force and we’ve been protecting tenant’s deposits on behalf of our landlord and agent members ever since.
You will ensure a professional and impartial service is provided by:
- Responding to all dispute calls and emails
- Managing all relevant casework
- Dealing with debt recovery procedures
- Proof reading and requesting payments
- Maintaining good business relationships with scheme members
Please click here for a full job description.
Successful applicants will demonstrate:
- Experience of working in a property, dispute, legal or claims environment (advantageous)
- Excellent written and spoken English and maths
- Excellent customer service skills with a professional telephone manner and the ability to communicate clearly and precisely
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent team player
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
The role will be based in our bright and vibrant offices in Borehamwood, conveniently located near to the M25 & A1 and within reach of Elstree & Borehamwood station.
Hours of work will be 37.5 per week 9am – 5.30pm, Monday to Friday.
In return you can expect in-depth training, a competitive salary, pension and strong career progression within a growing organisation.
About Hamilton Fraser
Hamilton Fraser provides specialist insurance services to the private rented sector and the aesthetic and cosmetic sector. We also offer a simple tenancy deposit protection solution for landlords, letting agents and tenants. In addition we can help protect reputations by providing an independent complaint handling service for both the private rented sector and the cosmetic and aesthetic industry with our redress schemes. We believe in delivering expert customer service and raising standards in our specialist sectors.
We want all our customers to tell their friends and colleagues about our great service, expert advice and market leading products