Due to growth, we are looking to recruit a highly motivated and driven Insurance Account Handler to manage and develop the Medical Malpractice Account.
Hamilton Fraser Cosmetic Insurance is the leading aesthetic insurance provider in the UK and has been for over 20 years. The aesthetic industry is growing rapidly and we continue to support the industry by working with leading organisations within the cosmetic sector and pride ourselves in playing an important role in raising standards across the industry.
You will arrange competitive insurance for both traditional and more specialised cosmetic surgery practices, from injectable treatments and breast augmentations, to a wide variety of beauty treatments, as well as insurance for surgeries and equipment. You will help practitioners protect their business by providing flexible policies designed to fit the individual needs of a business, be it one surgery or a chain.
You will ensure that the Hamilton Fraser brand remains a market leader in the sector by:
- Maintaining and enhancing existing client relationships
- Actively acquiring new client relationships
- Developing and maintaining professional relationships with insurer partners and affiliates
- Participating in conferences and exhibitions
- Ensuring the highest standard of customer service and relationship management
Successful applicants will demonstrate:
- A minimum of 3 years’ commercial insurance experience within a Broking or Insurer environment (experience in medical malpractice and/or professional indemnity insurance is desirable)
- A sales focused approach to client relationships, proven customer service
- Excellent written and spoken English and Maths
- Excellent inter-personal and telephone skills with the ability to communicate clearly and precisely with others
- Sound organisational skills; the ability to adapt to changing circumstances in a fast moving environment
- Sound IT skills particularly with MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint; the ability to learn new systems and procedures
- The ability to meet deadlines, keep promises and prioritise own workload
- The ability to work effectively within a team environment
The role will be based in our bright and vibrant offices in Borehamwood, conveniently located near to the M25 & A1 and within reach of Elstree & Borehamwood station.
Hours of work will be 37.5 per week 9am – 5.30pm, Monday to Friday.
In return you can expect in-depth training including progression to Cert CII, a competitive salary, excellent bonus structure, pension and strong career progression within the aesthetics industry.
Please click here to see the full job description
About Hamilton Fraser
Hamilton Fraser provides specialist insurance services to the private rented sector and the aesthetic and cosmetic sector. We also offer a simple tenancy deposit protection solution for landlords, letting agents and tenants. In addition we can help protect reputations by providing an independent complaint handling service for both the private rented sector and the cosmetic and aesthetic industry with our redress schemes. We believe in delivering expert customer service and raising standards in our specialist sectors.
We want all our customers to tell their friends and colleagues about our great service, expert advice and market leading products