We are looking to recruit a case assessor/adjudicator within our mydeposits business. Primary responsibilities will include resolution of disputes/complaints by way of ADR (alternative disputes resolution).
Hamilton Fraser has extensive experience in the field of ADR; as well as the mydeposits (Tenancy Deposit Protection) scheme, we also run the Property Redress Scheme, an escalated complaints scheme for the users of the services of lettings and estate agents. Our teams of case assessors and adjudicators directly handle and resolve disputes by way of communicating with the disputing parties and drafting formal, legally binding decisions. The roles include the assessment of dispute evidence submitted by the parties to reach a well-balanced, fair decision as to the outcome of the dispute or complaint, taking into account relevant legislation and codes of practice.
You will ensure that Hamilton Fraser provides a fair and efficient process for dispute resolution by:
- Handling and resolving disputes/complaints, considering all evidence available
- Making a reasoned, independent and unbiased decision
- Producing clear documentation conveying your decision
- Liaising with all parties attempt to achieve early resolution
Please click here for full job description.
Successful applicants will demonstrate:
- Experience within a legal or ADR environment
- A high level of English language skills with a proven ability to communicate clearly, concisely and grammatically, in writing as well as verbally
- Drive and self determination with the ability to find and implement solutions to problems
- Excellent attention to detail to ensure that high standards of quality are consistently maintained
- The ability to build rapport and relationships at all levels
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office packages and the ability to learn new systems and processes as required
An analytical degree qualification, other appropriate analytical background is essential
The role will be based in our bright and vibrant offices in Borehamwood, conveniently located near to the M25 & A1 and within reach of Elstree & Borehamwood station.
Hours of work will be 37.5 per week 9am – 5.30pm, Monday to Friday.
In return you can expect in-depth training ,a competitive salary which will increase after probation period , pension and strong career progression within a growing organisation.
About Hamilton Fraser
Hamilton Fraser provides specialist insurance services to the private rented sector and the aesthetic and cosmetic sector. We also offer a simple tenancy deposit protection solution for landlords, letting agents and tenants. In addition we can help protect reputations by providing an independent complaint handling service for both the private rented sector and the cosmetic and aesthetic industry with our redress schemes. We believe in delivering expert customer service and raising standards in our specialist sectors.
We want all our customers to tell their friends and colleagues about our great service, expert advice and market leading products